Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!! & An Idea that Needs Your Input!

Greeting & Salutations & Happy New Year to Everyone!

I hope that 2013 brings prosperity, love & great joy to all of us!

I would like to announce a new idea I've been thinking about as The Wild Fern heads into its 5th month. 
As many of you know, it takes quite a bit of time, effort, & money for a business of any size to sustain itself through slow periods, bad weather, economical crashes & ever constant rising of prices. 

With that in mind as I reflect over the success of opening the tiny little Wild Fern, I'm very aware of the business also needing a boost in order for it to continue & sustain itself through the winter. 

With great awareness of my hours being somewhat of a memory challenge for my customers, I offer myself as humbly as I can & hope for patience with all of you as everyone continues to understand that ultimately The Wild Fern is a one woman show without a staff & I'm giving as much as I can to the venture, but can only accommodate everyone to a certain level with my hours. 

And with that, I would like to propose the idea of The Wild Fern Bread CSB.

What does that mean?
It means, Community Supported Bakery. 

Many of you are familiar with some of the wonderful CSA's we have in this area, which is, Community Supported Agriculture. 

But what about, a Bread CSB? would you be interested in this? 

Would you be interested in committing to a monthly payment & receiving Fresh Baked Baked on a Regular Weekly Basis?

It would offer you Fresh Baked Bread & Bagels each week & thereby provide you with delicious, healthy, non chemically altered Fresh Baked Bread & would help The Wild Fern to be able to sustain itself through challenging times. 


You would be treating yourself & your family to locally baked goods baked with much Love & Care, 

You would be supporting a tiny local business, 

& You would become a part of a mindset directed towards a healthy alternative to Unfriendly Corporate Saturation.

So with that, 
Please think about what this could mean for all of us. 
I welcome any thoughts, ideas or comments on the matter & look forward to hearing from everyone. 

If you are interested & would like more information, please email me at spreadintheluv@gmail.com

I thank each & every one of you for coming to The Wild Fern, for reading the blog, offering lovely comments on Facebook & in general, just being a great audience. 

Peace & Luv & Happy New Year,
Heather Lynne & The Wild Fern

2 comments: